Pactron has developed a compact and powerful Development kit for Cypress’s FX3 device, the next-generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 peripheral controller. The Development board is designed to interface with standard FPGA boards that have FMC or HSMC interfaces. The I/O voltage of the GPIF-II interface can be set to 1.8V, 2.5V or 3.3V using hardware configuration. In addition to taking the GPIF-II signals, the 120- pin expansion connector is also connected to I2C, I2S, Control Signals and power rails (+1.2V, +3.3V, +5.0V).
The kit also provides access to all the interfaces of the FX3 device, making it an ideal choice for developers.
- USB 2.0/USB 3.0 Connector Interface
- DC Jack for External Power Supply
- SPI Flash
- I2C EEPROM
- I2S Header for Audio Codec Interface
- I2C Header
- UART Debug Port
- Boot Mode Selection – SPI Flash/I2C/SPI
- Reference Clock Selection - 19.2 MHz Crystal/External Clk
- GPIF-II I/O Voltage Selection – 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V
Please login to access documentation